High-performance, antiefflorescence, quick-setting and drying polymer-modified
mortar with water-repellent DropEffect® and mouldresistant BioBlock® technology for grouting joints from 2 to 20 mm wide
- CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO EN 13888 Ultracolor Plus is a cementitious mortar (C) for grouting (G) improved (2), with reduced water absorption (W) and high resistance to abrasion (A), class CG2WA.
- Internal and external grouting of floors and walls in all types of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, klinker, porcelain, etc.), terracotta, stone material (natural stone, marble, granite, agglomerates, etc.), and glass and marble mosaic.
- Ultracolor Plus may be stored for 12 months (for 23 kg bags) and 24 months (for 2 and 5 kg bags) in its original
packaging in a dry place. However, after a certain amount of time, the setting time may extend but without modifying the final characteristics of the product. The product complies with the conditions of Annex XVII to Regulation (EC) N° 1907/2006 (REACH) - All. XVII, item 47.
- Ultracolor Plus is available in 34 colours of the MAPEI range (please refer to the colour samples).
- Ultracolor Plus is available in 5KG Alu plastic bags.