Skip to content
Cement based adhesive for interior and exterior use when installing mosaic tiles
- Mosaic Adhesive can be used for the installation of most glass and ceramic mosaics on internal and external walls and floors. Natural stone mosaics not sensitive to moisture can also be installed using Mosaic Adhesive.
- Mosaic Adhesive is a white powder composed of cement and fine graded sands with high levels of synthetic resins and special additives. Low viscosity therefore easily workable. Highly thixotropic giving excellent non slip on vertical surfaces. Extended open time and adjustment time making the application of Mosaics easier.
- Mosaic Adhesive comes in a 5KG Alubag, which will cover approximately 2.5m2
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.